Church Multiplication Projects
- Healthy, growing churches planting healthy, growing daughter churches.
- Church planting systems which produce healthy planters and plants.
- Growing network of planters and plants who are consistent with FMC theology, TRC mission, vision, and values.
- Creative and innovative approach to church planting that forwards the mission of TRC.
- Character: a Christ-like character shown by behavior in keeping with biblical standards and the Free Methodist Ethical Covenant.
- Competence: work completed with diligence and excellence, annual goals shall be set by CP Director and reviewed by the conference Multiplication Team and Superintendent.
- Chemistry: healthy, positive relationships inside and outside of TRC
Amarillo TX - Amarillo Free Methodist Church
Corpus Christi TX - Epic Church
Pastor: James Ford
Dallas TX - Chapel of Change
Pastor: Catherine Hernandez
Dallas TX - Hossana Free Methodist Church
Pastor: Ngolo Saidi
Houston TX - Joy Free Methodist Church
Pastor: Dunia Mmbelulwa
LaGrande OR - Hub City Church
Pastor: Chris & Jordan Kaufman
San Antonio TX - Tapestry Church -
Planters: Clay & Heather Utley
Spring TX - Essential Life Church
Pastors: Marianne & William Pena
Prayer is needed for our multiplication efforts.
Please pray for each of our church plants. Some are just beginning, some are relaunching out of COVID, and some are a bit older.
The prayer requests:
- Pray for “the harvest” in each of these geographic regions.
- Pray for “daily bread” to sustain these new church pants.
- Pray for the pastor/s as they “labor” for the wok of the Kingdom.